The HDMI Extender over cat5/cat6 Extender is a tool for extending your HDMI signal over long distances to a compatible display. It is designed to convert HDMI signal to standard TCP/IP and transmit by Internet cable or Lan. It also Supported IR re-transmitting, so you can control the Source which is 100 meters outside using the HDMI Extender.
1. DC 5V~12V 1A wide power supply
2. Apply M-JPEG technology to process image compressing. The loss of image quality is very small;
3. Supported HDMI format: 480i 60Hz, 480p 60Hz, 576i 50Hz, 576p 50Hz, 720p 50/60Hz, 1080i 50/60Hz, 1080p 50/60Hz
4. HDCP compatible.
5. It can transmit HDMI 1080P signal to above 120M by using UTP Cat5e6.
6. It can transmit by Lan.
7. Support Lan bandwidth:120M
8. Extend 100M longer by adding one more ethernet router,Support point-to-point mode, one one-to-many mode and cascade connection mode
1. Frequency Bandwidth: 2.25Gbps (single link)
2. HDMI Transmitter Input/Output Ports:1x HDMI Female port/1 x CAT6
3. HDMI Receiver Input/Output Ports:1 x HDMI Female port/1 x CAT6
4. Power Supply: DC 5V~12V
5. ESD Protection Human Body Model: ± 8kV (air-gap discharge) ± 4kV (contact discharge)
6. Dimensions (mm):65(W) X 100 (D) X 25 (H)