The HDMI over TCP/IP CAT5 splitter is a tool to display the single HDMI source to multiple HDTVs with enhanced distance. The transmitter and receivers are all connected to an Ethernet switch. The Source Devices connects to the transmitter via HDMI cable. All receives are connected to the TVs via HDMI cables.
It will comply the TCP/IP standard. The distance from source device to TV can be up to 200 meters(656ft). It also Supported IR re-transmitting, so you can control the Source which is 100 meters outside using the HDMI Extender.
1. DC 5V~12V 1A wide power supply
2. Apply M-JPEG technology to process image compressing. The loss of image quality is very small;
3. Supported HDMI format: 480i 60Hz, 480p 60Hz, 576i 50Hz, 576p 50Hz, 720p 50/60Hz, 1080i 50/60Hz, 1080p 50/60Hz
4. HDCP compatible.
6. Transmit HDMI signal via Lan. Plug&Play.
7. Support Lan bandwidth:120M
1. Frequency Bandwidth: 2.25Gbps (single link)
2. HDMI Transmitter Input/Output Ports:1x HDMI Female port/1 x CAT6
3. HDMI Receiver Input/Output Ports:1 x HDMI Female port/1 x CAT6
4. Power Supply: DC 5V~12V
5. ESD Protection Human Body Model: ± 8kV (air-gap discharge) ± 4kV (contact discharge)
6. Distance: total 200 meters. (100 meters from transmitter to switch, 100 meters from switch to receiver)
7. Dimensions (mm):65(W) X 100 (D) X 25 (H)(transmitter and receiver)